NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. At NetEnt we are proud of our Platform, the enabler that handles more transactions than both Stockholm and NASDAQ stock exchange, with more than 27 billion transactions per year. To handle this amount of transactions at the same time as keeping the uptime, keys to success are stability, automation and scalability. At NetEnt, we encourage ourselves and our colleagues to be innovative and we take pride in what we do.
What’s the deal?
We are now looking for software engineers to further strengthen the Gaming Services teams, part of Platform, responsible for building microservices with Kafka Streams and Spring Boot, using Docker in Kubernetes. The vision of Gaming Services is to make sure we are the number 1 choice to run games for internal and external game studios and be able to distribute all type of games to all markets and all our customers. You will be part of driving the next generation of our platform, towards a full event-driven microservices architecture for business agility.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with talented and humble people in a cross-functional and self-organizing team. You will have the ability to directly influence your team’s way of working and together you get full freedom and responsibility to make sure your product exceeds customer’s expectations. We want to be the best at what we do all the way from design to deployment.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who possess the following:
• Collaborative mindset, to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organized team with full ownership.
• Passion for building great software and enjoy the variety and dynamics of working with the full technology stack. Also, you find complex systems thrilling.
• Enjoyment for working in an agile and dynamic environment with a business and quality focus. You believe that business value delivered is what defines great development.
• Can-do mentality, but not afraid to seek assistance from your skilled colleagues. We see that you dare and seek answers to find the best path forward.
• Learning mentality, able to acquire new technological skills to get things done.
• High expectations on yourself and your surroundings.
We believe your experience consists of:
• A few years’ experience of development in Java
• Confidence working with Linux environments and containers
• Continuous delivery to production
This position is especially interesting for you who want to grow with modern technologies, such as:
• Kafka and Kafka Streams
• Microservice system architecture
• Continuous delivery
• Elastic stack, Prometheus, etc.
If you want to be part of our journey in our office in central Stockholm, feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll arrange a first meeting!