Are you ready to shake up the live gaming market with the design-led, user centric and innovative approach?
What’s the deal?
The NetEnt Live design team is growing and we’re now looking for experienced product designers to join our team in Krakow. It’s an exciting time to join NetEnt Live as we continue to shake up the live gaming market with the design-led, user centric and innovative approach that is making us the players favorite live casino.
As one of our product designers you’ll be responsible for designing the user interfaces,interactions, and overall experience of the live games working alongside our front-end development teams. As part of your role you’ll also conduct user research and usability testing with live casino players to improve your designs. You’ll be part of guiding and shaping the expanding portfolio of the NetEnt Live service over time, working with the development teams to ensure player experience continues to be a competitive advantage.
Who are you?
We think that you are an experienced X-shaped designer with a great passion for creating amazing digital products and user experience methodologies. You have experience of working with a design system, incorporating user research into your designs, conducting usability testing, and implementing designs with a development team
We also think that you are a great team player, who will be a driving force for close cooperation with our development teams and other NetEnt Live teams in multiple locations. You’ll represent all the benefits of design thinking and be an advocate for player experience across the wider NetEnt organization, so you need to be a convincing communicator.
Main game skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Education in design, media art, or related.
- Experience with designing for both apps/mobile as well as desktop/web design.
- “X shaped” with experience in both UX methods and product visual/digital design experience.
- Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe UXD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, or Origami.
- Motion and video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be a plus, as would coding experience.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Professional level of working English
- Experience and understanding of service design approaches is also a plus
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )