Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent tech and communication skills, you will help new and existing customers to integrate the NetEnt Live product portfolio.
What’s the deal?
As a Live Casino Technical Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to work close with NetEnt’s customers on NetEnt Live integration projects (B2B) and you will become part of a team with strong customer commitment. You will act as the technical expert for our Live Casino product and solutions in both new customer integrations as well as our existing customer’s enhancement projects.
- Technical integration of new and existing customers onto NetEnt Live products & solutions
- Coordinating with customer-side technicians, developers and project managers
- Investigations relating to existing customer integrations and identifying relevant information for optimizing the customer experience
- Constantly improve our ways of working
Who are you?
An individual with a great passion for creating world class integrations! You are familiar working in an Agile setting and want to be part of a creative, diverse and fast paced environment alongside dedicated teammates. You are enthusiastic about what you do, taking own initiatives while continuously striving towards improving the way of work, as well as being a solid team player.
We believe that you have work experience as an application engineer, platform integrations specialist/consultant, technical account responsible, integrations consultant, developer or similar. Besides solid, hands-on, technical skills, you have a customer oriented mind-set and business approach.
Main game skills:
- Troubleshooting in Linux, HTML5, and general systems
- Databases (Microsoft SQL server)
- Integration projects
- Excellence in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks with customers
- Project management experience
- Excellence in multitasking
Bonus game skills:
- Continuous improvement
- Agile methodologies (Kanban)
- Broad interest and experience with OO-languages (.NET, Java, Python for example)
- Back-end integration (SOAP/REST/API services & other protocols, techniques)
As it is our working language, English is required, both written and oral.
Also, we require great communication skills
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
<Buzz: Insert words for increased SEO below video>