Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together!
About the Role
At NetEnt Live we are developing a live streaming product in a gaming environment. We need to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems, for desktop, tablets and mobile phones. We are continuously developing our platform, with a distributed architecture, and this is the opportunity to jump on this train packed with technical challenges.
As a Java developer in the NetEnt Live team, you will be part of an agile development team where the team members are the ones deciding how the platform is designed and developed in the best possible way contributing to high product quality. Java developer at NetEnt develops backend components using the following technologies: Java 8, JBoss EAP, Kafka, Hadoop, Samza, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Google Cloud.
- 5+ years of Java development experience (Java 8 and JEE)
- Strong DevOps mindset (you truly care of the end-to-end software development life cycle)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with build automation server like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in working with distributed messaging systems like Kafka or similar
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like ELK stack or similar
- Knowledge about data streaming technologies
Ready to make gaming even better?
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. Do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?