Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together!
About the Role
At NetEnt Live we are developing a live streaming product in a gaming environment. We need to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems, for desktop, tablets and mobile phones.
As a QA Engineer in the NetEnt Live team, you will be part of an agile development team contributing to high product quality by using a variety of technical testing techniques. While we aim to automate testing as much as possible, we also apply manual methods such as exploratory testing. As well as testing, the responsibility of the role also includes helping developers build quality into the product as early as possible. We expect from you to have a passion for technical testing and improving the testing process.
- 2+ years of Java development experience, totally 5+ years of experience in the software development
- Experience with test automation tools and techniques
- CI/CD experience
- Experience in testing Linux/Unix server applications
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience in testing on mobile devices on different platforms (iOS, Android)
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium and Appium
- Solid understanding and experience of agile testing methodologies
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. Do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!