About the Role
We are now looking for a Java developer to our new NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. We are developing a live streaming product in a gaming environment. We need to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems, for desktop, tablets and mobile phones. We are continuously developing our platform, with a distributed architecture, and this is the opportunity to jump on this train packed with technical challenges.
As a Java developer in the NetEnt Live team, you will be part of an agile development team where the team members are the ones deciding how the platform is designed and developed in the best possible way contributing to high product quality. Java developer at NetEnt develops backend components using the following technologies: Java 8, JBoss EAP, Kafka, Hadoop, Samza, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Google Cloud.
- 3+ years of Java development experience (Java 8 and JEE)
- Strong DevOps mindset (you truly care of the end-to-end software development life cycle)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with build automation server like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in working with distributed messaging systems like Kafka or similar
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like ELK stack or similar
- Knowledge about data streaming technologies
What we offer you
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Technical onboarding Stockholm
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Great professional development
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
Ready to make gaming even better?
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy! We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Your personal data controller is NetEnt Poland Sp zoo with its registered seat in Cracow, Poland, al.Pokoju1, 31-548. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment.
We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by NetEnt Poland Sp z oo with it´s registered seat in Cracow for ongoing recruiting process”.