Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together!
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that brings pleasure and excitement to our players – this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a highly skilled cross-functional team within newly established Game Business Components department in Stockholm responsible for design, development and continuous improvement of the Game Framework products. You will develop, maintain and support our code base to keep it up to date with current technology, well designed and optimized.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build, release and deployment of our products using tools such as Jenkins
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews, BDD and/or TDD
- Working together with stakeholders and other teams to continuously evolve our products through strong user focus
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a true team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience of working in agile and cross-functional teams
- Strong skills in object-oriented design and an outstanding drive for software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in game development or framework development
- Industry knowledge
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.