At NetEnt we are passionate about digital entertainment and always aim to stay ahead of the trend. With our skilled, passionate and driven employees, we have created some of the most iconic and successful casino games on the market today. Do you want to be a part of driving the execution of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensure we keep on delivering world class casino games?
The Game Studio’s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented people. Are you one of us?
What's the deal?
You will work with developers, artists and testers in a cross-functional team in an engaging role. You'll be working within the team to improve and build quality into the product as early as possible. Apart from testing games and game related features (UI, UX, Functional, Performance, Automation Scripting, Exploratory) you will also participate in game feature design.
- Testing exciting new game features
- Advocate for quality within your cross-functional game team
- Work closely with the other QA Engineers within the studio to promote game quality
- Writing automated tests running in continuous builds to catch defects before going into production
Who are you?
You’re an awesome QA Engineer! You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and always speak your mind. You take a lot of pride in your work, have a strong customer focus, and love working as part of a team. You enjoy both sharing your knowledge as well as learning from your colleagues and thrive in a dynamic and creative environment.
Main game skills
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications but we value hands-on experience most of all:
- Usability and user interface testing experience
- Experience with different continuous integration tools as Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis etc.
- Good understanding and experience in the quality assurance role in an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science area or similar education
Bonus game skills
- Previously developed casino games
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!