Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated talent. By using your excellent leadership skills, you will enable brilliant deliveries. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
What’s the deal?
We are now looking for a development manager to our NetEnt game development organization in Stockholm. To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile and dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure continuous improvement.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Being a role model for Core Values
- Running the business
- Setting the direction of the team
- Drive cross-department improvements
- Nurturing team and individual growth
- Recruiting and staffing
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal Manager has very good leadership skills and an excellent ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow. We believe communication and collaboration trumps all processes… Always!
Main game skills:
- About 10 years of experience in the software industry
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Documented leadership experience with personnel responsibility
- Experience in working with onshore/offshore partners
- You have an inclusive-/servant-leader mindset
- Experience of working with Lean & Agile
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.