Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated talent. By using your excellent leadership skills, you will enable brilliant deliveries. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
What’s the deal?
As a Development Manager within newly stablished Game Business Components department at NetEnt you will be part of a highly motivated, energetic and business focus leadership team committed to empower our Game Studios and our Operators to produce enriched Player Experience. In this role You will be responsible for the development of two agile teams each consisting of 5-8 Game Framework developers and QA engineers. You will report to Head of Game Business Components and actively contribute to leadership team's activities including cross organizational assignments.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Being a role model for our Core Values
- Nurturing team and individual growth
- Communicating the big picture, linking our vision, mission and strategies to team goals
- Setting goals, achieve them and celebrate – make strategy happen
- Removing impediments, champion simplicity and transparency
- Promoting cross-team and cross-organization collaboration
- Promoting technical excellence and innovation
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives cross organization
- Recruiting and staffing
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal Manager has excellent leadership skills and an ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow. We believe communication and collaboration trumps all processes… Always!
- You have relevant academic background within IT/Tech domain
- You have knowledge and experience of SW development practices and standards
- You have a good understanding of Lean and Agile principles
- You have several years of experience in leading cross-functional development teams in a fast paced and delivery focused environment
- You are a true team player demonstrating high level of professionalism, integrity and accountability
- You can adapt to changing work situations while staying focused on business objectives
- You have the capability to lead through complexity and help others to navigate
- You are creative and think outside the box to overcome/remove obstacles
- Experience from iGaming industry
- Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
<Management, Leadership, Software Development>