Are you an experienced Project Manager that enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving product development company? Do you have a track record of working with agile delivery teams that co-exist with project/investment portfolio thinking? Then you could be our future superstar! We are looking for a Program Manager within games development that can drive our most strategic initiatives end-to-end.
What’s the deal?
As a Program Manager you will be managing strategic and cross-functional initiatives of various sizes through all phases of project development, from kick-off to launch. The position will involve both technical and business oriented aspects and a key element will be to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. To succeed, you will need to build a virtual team across different disciplines and make sure that necessary deliverables for your initiatives are worked into the plans of the affected teams. As a Program Manager you also contribute to the evolution of program & project management processes to meet the needs of a growing organisation.
Who are you?
We believe that you have a real enthusiasm for project & program management and a deep understanding for what motivates people. You always seek to understand the company priorities and can thus navigate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, competing projects and challenging stakeholder expectations.
Main game skills:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience of managing projects/programs across multiple disciplines and geographical locations - ensuring project objectives are met, whilst controlling risks, timelines, budget and scope
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing customer facing projects
- Experience of working within global jurisdictional, legal and regulatory frameworks
- Strong track record of leading projects/programs end-to-end in a highly agile organization
- Excellent understanding of Continuous Delivery in a product organization
- The right candidate brings a high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- In order to succeed within NetEnt you must have good analytical and administrative skills and like to work in an international and fast paced environment
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. Fluency in Swedish preferred but not a must
Bonus game skills:
- Interest in gaming and games
- Experience from the games or gambling industry
- Project Management Certification (Prince 2 Certification or similar)
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.