Are you a developer that is ready do level up? Are you passionate about algorithms, architecture and games (everything from online gaming to Go and chess counts to gaming)? Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing?
What’s the deal?
This position will give you the chance to join our journey of building some of the most exciting tools in the industry. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market. As a Math Tools Engineer you’re working closely together with our Game Mathematicians to create, improve and maintain our tools and algorithms.
- Develop, optimize and maintain our tools for prototyping, simulating and solving games
- Implement algorithms for solving statistical and combinatorial problems
- Investigate techniques, such as machine learning, to solve old challenges in new ways
Who are you?
We're looking for a team player with an innovative personality with a passion to learn new things. You hold a natural talent for understanding and solving abstract and complex problems and have a good eye for detail. We think you should have an interest in games both from a designer and player perspective.
Main game skills:
- University degree in mathematics, computer science or equivalent
- Extensive, hands-on experience with Java technologies
- Strong mathematical intuition
- Good understanding of programming paradigms - such as OOP and functional programming
- Good communication skills, experience in Agile environment
Bonus game skills:
- Experience in the Gaming Industry, with understanding of gambling concepts
- Actively contributes to open source software
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!
<Buzz: Senior Developer, Machine Learning, Games>