Are you ready for an awesome opportunity to managing a great team and be part of developing both great games and world class tools?
What’s the deal?
As a Manager, you will lead our ingenious NetEnt Game Mathematician Team, whose primary responsibility is to come up with new innovative ideas and game mechanics, developing and guiding the initial gaming concepts through to production of the final mathematical game design. You will also be responsible for the development and direction of our tools which supports how we build prototypes and production grade game logic. You will lead the team in its everyday work and development as well as plan for the future.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Developing amazing game mathematics and tools
- Directing and guiding the team towards set goals in line with clear values
- Being part of the Games organization
- Developing the team, i.e. staffing, coaching, budget etc
The role offers you a brilliant opportunity to combine your personal interest in games (we love games in all shapes and forms), mathematics, technology and will to make a team come together.
Who are you?
You have an innovative personality with a passion to lead and you thrive from working in a dynamic environment. You have a natural talent for understanding and solving abstract and complex problems and a good eye for detail. You have a background from preferable development and a passion for mathematics
Main game skills:
- A few years of management experience
- Master’s degree in mathematics, computer science or equivalent
- Good understanding of basic mathematical statistics (university level courses)
- Experience from software development
- Change management
Bonus game skills:
- Proven track record of delivering mission critical software
- Industry experience, either from an operator or a supplier
- Interest in gaming and games
- Experience from working with and managing experts
- Experience with typed programming languages – especially Java
- Experience with scientific computing and especially MCMC simulations
As NetEnt is an international company, fluent skills in written and spoken English are a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!
Games math development algorithms Java MCMC