Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime and want to take NetEnt SEO from zero to hero?
What’s the deal?
As Head of SEO you will be responsible for developing and execution on NetEnt’s Affiliate SEO strategy. The role will play a key part in building up the new Affiliate business within NetEnt. You will be responsible for setting KPIs and reports to track and analyze SEO activities and performance, including ROI analysis.
You will have to opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders across the business and implement SEO in all areas beneficial for the company. You'll work from our Spinola office and will report to our director of Product and Services!
- Set the overall SEO strategy for the affiliate business and ensure alignment for other digital platforms
- Hands-on development and execution of the SEO strategy
- Close collaboration and execution together with web development and content creation
- Planning and executing on traffic and link acquisition initiatives
- Ensure optimization of SEO copy and content across websites
- Coordinate to ensure translations of copy are SEO friendly
- Assist media buying functions with recommendations on high value traffic and keywords
Who are you?
We think you are a really SEO dedicated person with an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to be part of setting the direction of the affiliate partnership program and products from an early stage. This role is both strategic and executional, so you will both execute and deliver on your own strategy and vision.
To succeed in the role as our Affiliate SEO Manager, you need to have a proven track record of taking websites from 0 to hero in the SERP. You have taken an active part in previous success stories and you are well versed in the SEO tools and platforms required.
Main game skills:
- You are truly passionate about SEO performance and keep up to date with the latest
- You have significant experience in SEO strategy and execution
- You have experience of being a manager
- You must be able to demonstrate conceptual and practical knowledge on the ‘how to’ for implementing great SEO.
- You have worked in a role where you have been responsible for product performance within gaming or a similar industry.
- You have experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- You combine business knowledge with practical product understanding
- You are a team player, good at building relationships both externally and internally
- Some travelling might be required for the role
- Your English is fluent, both spoken and written.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
SEO, Challenge, affiliate, Google analytics, Wordpress