NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
What´s the deal?
As a Game Portfolio Lead you will be responsible for making sure NetEnt is getting revenue from its growing portfolio constantly and flawlessly. You have clear understanding of company priorities and can provide production teams with clear directions and expectations. You will be proactively looking for ways to increase efficiency of Games Product Lifecycle Management (framework updates, bugs, incidents, market entries and new regulatory requirements etc.) and work closely with all parts of the organization (PMO, PO, Certification) on efficient technical solutions required for keeping NetEnt Portfolio on competitive market edge.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Planning of Product Lifecycle Management activities to live up to committed deadlines, quality and Product Roadmap;
- Continuously align with Product Organization on the company priorities, new markets, browsers support, etc.;
- Coordinate and drive Product Life Cycle Management:
- Formulate clear expectations, forming backlog and define priorities;
- Support of employees;
- Be responsible for result.
- Ensure timely and high-quality deliveries of portfolio to offer games;
- Develop and maintain the Product Life cycle Management methodology including document templates, reporting and planning information for successful delivery;
- A strong focus on business outcomes and time to market;
- Analyze risks, suggest & implement mitigation activities;
- Monitor daily activities and report to stakeholders on progress/challenges/solutions;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet production outputs;
- Evaluate and assess result of production;
- Provide support to Product Organization with defining user stories for teams to work on.
- Facilitate the team for better creativity and improve the efficiency of the development team;
- Manage agile process within the team (making sure scrum rituals (daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings) are followed);
- Remove the impediments for the team.
You will (be):
- Accountable for team delivering value;
- Accountable for deliveries within committed timeline;
- Able to work on team level & strategic level (taking bigger picture into account); Working in close connection with teams' Development Managers;
- Promote and drive Agile ways of working.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development processes;
- Deep understanding of SDLC and development pipelines;
- Experience in using Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence;
- Time Management;
- Collaboration Skills;
- Problem Solving/Analysis;
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility;
- A very high level of initiative and pro-activity.
Bonus game Skills/experience:
- People Management skills;
- Two years of experience as a Project Manager.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development?