Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that brings pleasure and excitement to our players – this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a QA Engineer in NetEnt’s Game Framework team in Krakow, you will work with a small, cross-functional team where your role goes beyond ‘just testing’. The Game Framework team in Krakow is part of the Game Framework department which is headed in Stockholm, where most of the other teams are located.
Focus will be on improving and building quality into the products as early as possible. Together with the team you will be responsible for continuously analyzing the quality assurance need in the team. Working hands on with testing you will be developing and maintaining tests, test tools and test strategy with emphasis on test automation.
You will be working together with stakeholders and other teams to continuously evolve our products through strong user focus.
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a responsible team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
We believe you have at least 5 years hands on experience as an automation tester with knowledge about client-server applications and their architecture, as well as experience in agile and continuous delivery practices. You have strong analytical skills, passion for QA, want to build quality in, and a business mindset in your testing.
You are knowledgeable in:
- Testing techniques and testing tools
- Test automation competence, using for e.g. Selenium/Appium, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience with web development for mobile
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Experience in Game Testing is a plus
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Some travel to and from NetEnt’s Stockholm office will be required in the beginning of your employment.
As an employee of NetEnt…
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are – there is no other way to be a driver in the industry. You will have an awesome set of benefits – let’s talk about that when we meet!
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )