Do you want to be a part of driving the execution of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensure we keep on delivering world class casino games? Our Gothenburg Studio is looking for a Game Animator with high 2D and 3D professional skills and passion for creating game animations, filling our games with life!
The Game Studio’s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
What’s the deal?
As a Game Animator you will:
- Create and animate characters, environments, and FX in different styles.
- Bring characters, effects, and ambient effects into life.
- Work with programmers to achieve the best possible animations within the technology we use.
- Work close to sound designers to get the perfect timing and feeling in the game.
- Apply your knowledge of optimization techniques to meet memory limitations.
- Assist with art reviews, giving verbal and visual feedback when needed.
- Revise animations as requested by the Art Director.
- Work with the team to meet project milestones and deadlines set by the Studio.
Who are you?
You're a self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks and projects concurrently. You are visible, vocal, objective, open to feedback and enjoy working with people of varied backgrounds. You come up with ideas and follow through
Main game skills:
- Excellent skills in 2D and 3D animation
- The ability to produce animations in a variety of styles
- Experience in drawing and Illustration.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Maya or similar software.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
We look forward to your application in English, including your CV and a link to your personal portfolio. Please note that we only consider applications with a portfolio.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!
Buzz: Maya, Adobe Creative, Animator, 3D, 2D