Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star!
What’s the deal?
As a Game Portfolio Lead you will be working closely with all Stockholm Game Studio teams to make sure NetEnt possess a state-of-the-art games portfolio.
You will be responsible for ensuring that NetEnt is receiving constant revenue from our growing game portfolio. You will be looking for ways to increase efficiency of the Games Product Life Cycle Management (framework updates, bugs, incidents, market entries and new regulatory requirements etc.) and work closely with all parts of the organization (PMO, PO, Certification) on technical solutions required for keeping the NetEnt Portfolio on a competitive market edge.
- Continuously align with Product Organization on company priorities, new markets, browser support, etc.
- Coordinate and drive Product Life Cycle Management
- Ensure timely and high-quality deliveries of portfolio to offer games
- Analyze risks, suggest & implement mitigation activities
- Monitor and report on progress/challenges/solutions
Who are you?
We believe you are someone who have a strong focus on business outcomes and time to market. You able to quickly get a good understanding of company priorities and you are experienced in Agile way of work.
Main game skills:
- Previous experience as an Agile Product Owner, Product Manager or Project Lead
- Great communication and collaboration skills since you will be coordinating common initiatives within the studio and its stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding online game product
Bonus game skills:
- Casino & Gambling domain knowledge
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!