Do you want to be a part of driving the execution of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensure we keep on delivering world class gaming solutions?
Want to learn more? Follow Life at NetEnt on Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook!
What’s the deal?
As a Game Production Lead at NetEnt you will be responsible for managing new game productions in line with our targets and oversee all aspects of the game’s development, delivery and required governance.
You will be working closely with Game PO’s to ensure both timely deliveries and high-quality game design, while at the same time supporting development teams in their work and contributing into building an efficient game development process throughout the organization.
- Secure successful outcome of goals and objectives for new game productions
- Continuously align with Product Organization on the roadmap and vision
- Efficiently and effectively plan team work based on the game scope defined by Game POs
- Create schedule/timeline, track deliverable, assess risks, control the budget and report on deviations
Who are you?
We believe you are an experienced Agile Product Owner/Product Manager who are comfortable in yourself and your abilities to build strong relationships across different departments and levels of the organization. You are an excellent communicator and coordinator who thrive in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
Main game skills:
- You have a deep understanding of Agile way of work since you will guide the team in everything from the right prioritization to how they work in an efficient way.
- You are able to work on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account.
- You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
Bonus game skills:
- You have previous experience as an Agile Product Owner or Product Manager
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!