NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform and want to keep that position in the market.
What’s the deal?
We are now looking for a Game Portfolio Analyst to our Product Analysis and Strategic Initiative Team, located in Malta. By using market and financial knowledge, research and analysis you’ll recommend concrete actions and strategies on the game portfolio to maximize growth and profitability for the company.
The main goal for your work is to keep the game portfolio market leading, current and functional. You’ll look for revenue growth and game revenue yield, cost efficiencies and new sales channels and distribution for business growth. You will also be part of the search for new business verticals with corresponding go to market strategies.
You'll be part of a cross functional environment where you will work close together with our BI-team, commercial teams as well as our development teams.
- University degree with some orientation towards Business Economic, Business Intelligence or similar.
- You can turn analysis into professional decision-making material – based on state-of-the-art principles
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Experience in the gambling industry is a great advantage
- You are highly analytical and fact based
- You are a do’er with excellent time management skills
- You are proactive and results driven