NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As a Key Account Manager you will be a member of the Account Management team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
We are looking for you with at least 6 years of B2B direct client sales and/or Account Management experience, with proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations with in the technology industry, this in an international environment. Casino experience/knowledge is a big plus, but not mandatory.
Who we are looking for
You are a highly professional individual, with solid commercial leadership and economical mindset. You have a holistic view on strategic & tactical activities.You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
We would offer you a highly dynamic work environment, a culture that empowers you and puts team work first and colleagues from 50 different countries.
We look forward receiving your application.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?