NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need a General Artist to join us.
What´s the deal?
As an Artist you are an all-round game artist with professional skills and passion for creating game art assets from concept to finished product.
Your main work tasks will include:
• Leading the creative process of the graphical design.
• Create game and game-related art assets.
• Animate game and game-related art assets.
• Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements.
• Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood.
• Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
• Improve processes and best practices.
What’s your background?
• You should have excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Good skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design and animation (Spine/After Effects).
• Z brush, Maya or similar packages would be a plus.
• Foundation of illustrating and graphical design.
• Visual FX knowledge gives you an advantage.
• At least intermediate level of English.
Who are you?
• You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
• You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
• You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?