As our new Sales Manager, you will increase NetEnts strategic customer client base, and hence license revenues, by proactively selling NetEnts products, and services to prioritized customer accounts.
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience igaming and sales experience
- Retail/land base experience is a plus, knowledge of programmatic marketing (to be able to sell VE services)
- The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
- Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- A creative, customer focused outlook
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A good eye for detail, be highly organized
- Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision makers on all levels within the customer organization.
- To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- At all times use value based selling approach in order to position NetEnt as the most trustful, and superior partner – Sell on value not on cost
- Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
- Fully understand the customer business environment in order to maximize NetEnt’s competitive advantages
- Cooperate with NetEnt’s internal functions as appropriate in order to maximize customer responsiveness
- Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
- Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
- Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
- Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
- Report on a weekly basis changes to customer prospect list, status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
- At all times show that NetEnt care about the customer and the success of their business
- Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in professional way
- Use, and on regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline
- Analysis skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Collaboration and motivation skills
- Delegation skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good people skills
We look forward receiving your application!