At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
What’s the deal?
This position will be based in Stockholm. You will be part of a Scrum team architecting, designing and implementing Game Framework components and features that enable Game teams to focus on creating magical gaming experiences. You will develop, maintain and support our code base to keep it maintainable and up to date with current technology well designed and optimized.
Who are you?
- A team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- A responsible and driven person who takes pride in their work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- A curious and fast learner, eager to embrace new technology and techniques.
- A service minded individual that likes to work in a multi-cultural team
We believe you are a developer by heart, and possess many of these skills and experiences:
- A developer with strong technical background.
- Technical know-how and interest in mobile and desktop browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Experience of working with large and complex projects.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Focused on maintainability, quality and building for the long term.
- Experienced with automation techniques and tools.
- An advocate for unit testing and quality.
- High proficiency in English, both written and oral. Our working language is English.
- Skills in clear and effective communication are important.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2016 and Typescript is desirable.
- Previous experience designing and implementing front-end frameworks is a huge plus.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!