As our new Product manager you will further strengthen NetEnt’s world leading market position and reputation related to product, solution innovation and quality. You will together with your team maximize external and internal product - and solutions knowledge in order to stimulate sustainable growth based on value creation.
We think that you have an in-depth understanding of the gaming industry and at least two years industry experience. As a Product Manager you will be an important liaison between NetEnt's Malta office and our other offices around the world. You will combine input from customers, market intelligence, own experience and commercial judgment in order to provide concise and accurate product marketing output.
- a 3rd level education
- You will have at least two years of industry experience, coupled with experience in Product Packaging or Casino Management.
- Good understanding of casino players as well as various markets’ trends
- The ability to identify the Product value and deliver the USPs to the Commercial Organization and Customers
- The ability aggregate, structure and prioritize Product demands and produce relevant documentation
- The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
- The ability to educate, support and inspire Commercial Organization and Customers to achieve buy-in
- Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- A creative, customer focused outlook
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A good eye for detail, be highly organized
- Aggregating and prioritizing the Product related needs of internal stakeholders
- Managing the Product Packaging process from sourcing to means of packaging & delivery
- Providing Internal & external Product presentations and trainings
- Providing regular industry analysis and support strategic decisions
- Following-up on Product information releases for Commercial Organization and Customers
- Working with Business Intelligence to create market analysis
- Representing NetEnt at corporate events and customer meetings
- Supporting the Commercial Organization with Product related Customer queries
- Growing the role on own initiative
- Product-related administration
We look forward receiving your application!