What’s the deal?
As a Technical Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to work close with NetEnt’s customers on integration projects (B2B) and you will become part of a team with strong customer commitment and a great team spirit. You will act as the technical expert for our products and solutions in both new customer integrations as well as our existing customer’s enhancement projects.
- Technical integration of new customers onto NetEnt’s products & solutions
- Coordinating with customer-side technicians, developers and project managers
- Investigations relating to existing customer integrations and identifying relevant information for optimizing the customer experience
- Keeping up to date regarding NetEnt’s product portfolio
- Constantly improve our ways of working
Who are you?
An individual with a great passion for creating world class integrations! You are familiar working in an Agile (Kanban/SCRUM) setting and want to be part of a creative, diverse and fast paced environment alongside dedicated teammates. You are enthusiastic about what you do, taking own initiatives while continuously striving towards improving the way of work, as well as being a solid team player.
We believe that you have work experience as an application engineer, platform integrations specialist/consultant, technical account responsible, integrations consultant, developer or similar. Besides solid, hands-on, technical skills, you have a customer oriented mind-set and business approach.
Main game skills:
- Back-end integration (SOAP/REST/API services & other protocols, techniques)
- Front-end integration (HTML5 & other web languages, techniques)
- Databases (Microsoft SQL server)
- Integration projects
- Excellence in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks with customers
- Project management experience
Bonus game skills:
- Continuous improvement
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Broad interest and experience with OO-languages (.NET, Java, Python for example)
As it is our working language, English is required, both written and oral. Also, we require great communication skills.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Please note- due to summer holidays it will take longer time than we wish before we can get back to you. It can be late as August.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!