At NetEnt each day is a new challenge. In a dynamic environment, we empower everyone to level up professionally, we have created a culture that enables us to build innovative solutions. Together we grow as a company, as teams and as individuals. We are now looking for an awesome Game Server Developer to join our Game Server Framework team in Stockholm. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the deal?
You will be part of a Scrum team designing and developing Game Framework components, features and products that enable Game teams to focus on creating magical gaming experiences. You will maintain and continuously improve the Game Server Framework code base to keep it well designed and optimized.
- Maintain and develop new game server framework functionality and components for NetEnt games, using Java. A game server is a backend component that implements game logic based on a mathematical model.
- Collaborate in an agile environment with a cross-functional framework team.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated person passionate about solving problems that you translate into clean, high quality code. You understand the importance of testing and documentation. You have an eye for details, as well as the whole picture. You take pride in your work and can communicate with people on all levels.
Main game skills:
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, preferably Java
- Strong skills in documentation
- A relevant master’s degree and 3+ years of professional development
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Fluent in English
Bonus game skills:
- Previous experience in framework development, or game development
- Experience with state machines and data immutability
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Experience with JSON data versioning strategies
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today!