At NetEnt you are a natural and important part of our business success. Our international People & Organization team of 20 people in six countries are working with a broad spectrum of work tasks. As P&O BP you have an extremely important role in supporting, coaching and sometimes challenging the organization, our leaders and specifically the Management Team/-s you'll be working with.
We believe that a close collaboration and teamwork between Managers and P&O is the key to success. As NetEnt is a rapid growth company, have more than 64 nationalities located in six countries, non hierarchical or bureaucratic, you will almost daily face situations that has never been dealt with before. Is it fun??? You, bet!
We think you are an experienced HR professional with passion for business, organizational and people development. You have experience from working in an international environment and fast-growing organization. You are flexible, open minded and self-driven with a great sense of humor combined with the integrity that goes with an HR role. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and an ability to inspire and coach people.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees in Kiev Office
- Be part of Kiev management team and a driver in your department's management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters
- Drive HR projects & processes
- Performance and Talent management
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation, quality and highly selfdriven employees
- Salary reviews
- Recruitment & Employer branding
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics
- Facilitate training events and workshops
- Provide support with payroll
- Be an escalation point of contact for team members, ready to listen and support
At least 3 - 5 years experience from a similar position and broad HR knowledge
- A good business understanding, preferably from High Tech and an international organization
- University degree in HR or similar
- Good knowledge in Ukrainian Labour Law
- Experience from support, coaching and development of managers
- Experience from working with as well as in Management Teams
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken) as English is our corporate language
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English. Please note- due to summer vacations it will take longer than we want before we will can back to you. This means that we might not feedback before August.