We are looking for an awesome 3D Game Artist to join our Stockholm Games Studio and take the opportunity of being part of a great existing team. At NetEnt you have the opportunity to be creative, agile, daring and of course have a lot of fun doing it!
The Games Studio's common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best and most innovative Casino games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their league. That’s why we need you - a 3D Game Artist with skills and passion for creating better gaming experiences.
As a 3D Game Artist you are responsible for seeking out and understanding the art direction and the overall vision of the game – and to ask if something is missing or is unclear. You are also responsible for understanding and for taking in to account how the tasks fits into the big picture when planning, prioritizing and estimating your work.
Areas of responsibility
- Reference gathering
- Character Pipeline from high poly to in game mesh
- Environment & Props high poly to in game mesh
- Texturing & Shading
- Technical tweaks on shaders, 3D meshes and 2D textures
- Production / Beauty / Promo renders
- Implement and create 3D assets to be used in a real time 3D environment/engine
Knowledge and experience
We think you have around 5 years of experience in creating 3D assets, environments and/or characters for animation, film or games. Also, you have experience in both creating 3D designs that support gameplay oriented goals and 3D software packages such as Maya and Zbrush. On top of that, you are familiar with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Painter, etc.
- High res digital sculpting
- Low poly game mesh modeling, including UV creation and baking
- Good understanding in anatomy
- Experience and understanding of high poly to low poly workflows
- Real time shader knowledge and experience
- Experience with 3D scanning workflows
- Life drawing
- …and of course a passion for games!
- Lighting and composition skills
- Skinning/rigging knowledge
- Unity experience
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humour? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?