The Game Studio’s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best and most innovative games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
As Motion Graphics Generalist at NetEnt’s Game Studio you will be part of an agile development team with Developers, Testers, Sound Designers and Animators.
This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating some of the most exciting games in the online casino industry whilst you’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills and help us to achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market!
Innovation in our games is of high importance so this requires the whole team to be able to come up with creative solutions to continue pushing the boundaries forward.
What will you do here?
- Be involved in the overall creative process of the game
- Create animation for mockups and game assets
- Develop and create FX
- Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood.
- Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
- Improve processes and best practices.
Who are you?
You are a senior Motion Graphics Generalist with experience from game development and an understanding of building game assets. You have an eye for the cinematic experiences and story-telling, and you want to try new things and push the limits. You enjoy working in a cross-functional development team as well as mentoring colleagues in special skills.
- Motion design and animation
- FX animation creation
- Experienced with tools such as After Effects, Spine, Maya, and Photoshop Illustrator
- Fundamental knowledge in art, animation and design
- Bonus: 3D animation and scripting in After Effects and Maya
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family! Send us now your CV/Cover Letter and Portfolio.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?