We are currently looking for a Part-Time Accounting Assistant – from the beginning we see this role as 50-70% of Full-Time – to join our team located in the Gibraltar’s World Trade Center. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the deal?
The role will be a part of the Accounting team for the NetEnt Group and you will initially report to the Group Finance Manager in Stockholm - the total Accounting team consists of 12 persons located in Stockholm (5), Malta (5) and Gibraltar (from 2 to 3). The Accounting team itself is part of the Finance department which also includes Investor Relations, Controlling, Compliance and Legal departments.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monthly reporting
- Accounts payable invoices & Payments
- Payroll & Travel expenses
- Financial statements
- Assist the local accounting team during the audits
The role will involve close communication and collaboration with the team in Gibraltar as well as the finance teams in Stockholm and Malta.
Who are you?
- Self-driven and passionate about your work
- Service minded and have good communication skills
- Eager to learn new things and find improvements in your way of working
- Dedicated and enjoy being part of a company with fast pace and working in an environment that constantly changes
Main game skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Relevant education for this role
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it's super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don't hesitate - apply today!