Are you ready to be part of a game changing product team? Are you passionate about driving the direction for world class casino products? Then this is the right challenge for you!
As a Game Framework Product Owner at NetEnt you will be holistically responsible for the success of your product line within the Framework area. Also, as someone who understands how to close the gap between technology and business, you will have a leading role in cross functional, highly skilled teams in a fast-moving environment.
Our most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated people and we are looking for someone who demonstrates genuine passion to drive our Framework Products to be the best in the industry!
You will be based in Stockholm, but you will have extensive contact with multiple geographies from our global game studios to our customers and other stakeholders.
What’s the deal?
- Working in a game content driven environment focusing on Player Value first dealing with multiple development teams to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry
- Servicing stakeholders like Game Studios and Platform Development with a reliable framework and components that add value to our game development and platform products
- Creating and owning roadmaps for your assigned product lines and components; together with the design and implementation of product strategy owned by the Head of Framework
- Defining, organizing and prioritizing requirements for the development teams, working closely with UX and other relevant stakeholders to continuously optimize the customer and partner experience
- Clearly defining and reviewing product success factors, including: performance, costs, scalability, marketing, compliance and documentation
- Actively identifying gaps, anomalies, overlaps from different teams and run any necessary workshops to address these
- Taking ownership of the budget of your assigned product lines and components, ensuring the best use of company resources and project efficiencies
Who are you?
- Several years of experience in the role as Product Owner or Product Manager
- A service minded approach and a passion to deliver world class game products to the online casino industry
- Confidence in working with both the technical and commercial sides of the organization
- Great people skills and the ability to manage many stakeholders and the ability to logically measure risk against potential
- Understanding of software development process and what a Framework constitutes
- A Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus game skills:
- A deep and thorough understanding of Casino markets
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and JIRA / confluence
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it's super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don't hesitate - apply today!