In this position you will be part of a team that works with all the activities related to the delivery of support to your colleagues within NetEnt. Your everyday work is to handle incoming requests and questions from any of our offices all over the world and you will report to the manager for On-Site Support in Stockholm.
Examples of tasks:
- Working with ticket system and ITIL to help colleagues all over NetEnt
- Account management in active directory
- Installation and configuration of new computers
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
- Knowledge of procurement of IT-related hardware, software and licenses
- Handling of hardware and development test devices
- Audio/visual and teleconference solutions support
What’s your background?
Our ideal candidate has about 2-3 years of working experience in the similar field.
We expect you to have experience within the following:
- Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of Mac and Casper Suite (or similar)
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Printers and general IT-office matters
Nice to have:
- Experience of Exchange
- Familiar with Starleaf
Who are you?
The role requires that you are driven and motivated to deliver high quality every day. You are systematic, thorough, analytical and structured. You also have good communication skills in English, you are very service minded and a team player.
The role requires some travelling to our offices in Stockholm, Gibraltar and others.
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!