The Certification Management team currently consists of 6 Certification Managers, and we are now looking to expand the team with another colleague. Ready to level up?
As Certification Manager you drive the certification of NetEnt’s products so that they can be offered to regulated markets. The work includes both planning and coordination, as well as hands-on tasks such as preparing submission material for the external certification labs.
It is a highly communication intense role, where you work closely with many parts of NetEnt, and also with external companies and authorities. You collaborate with; for example, our development organization to set project plans and discuss issues and features in our products, with management to ensure that correct business decisions can be made, and with project managers to make sure our plans are aligned.
Our work is truly global, as we have daily contacts with companies and colleagues in several different countries and continents. Improvement work is a part of our daily job, and all team members are expected to actively take part in improvement projects that are aligned with the company goals.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Plan, monitor and coordinate test activities together with many different stakeholders, for example external test labs and other NetEnt teams
- Set up and monitor test environments for the external test labs
- Participate and drive improvement projects for the team’s processes
- Handle certificates and certification reports
- Be the certification specialist for a number of markets and products
- Be the point of contact for certification questions from the organization
- Investigate certification requirements for new products and markets
Your Knowledge & Experience
We believe that the ideal candidate has an academic degree and at least five years' experience from a software development organization.
You also have knowledge and experience within the following:
- Project management and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, with high proficiency in English
- Experience from working with multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of the software development and test, preferably from working in an agile organization
- The current team members have backgrounds within different areas, for example project management, export control, technical writing and system test
Who Are You?
You like a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change. You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation. You are very well organized, and have an eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the big picture. You are a true team player that can stay focused when handling multiple tasks and tight deadlines. As the team works very closely together, your personal qualities are important!
Ready For Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?