We’re a well-funded FinTech company that’s leading the way for all Canadians that are ready to make the switch to digital investing. With several leading banking and financial institutions already as our clients and thousands of Canadians trusting us to help them save for their future goals, Nest Wealth needs to grow our organization and that starts with the best team members.
As our Talent Manager you will be on the front lines, working collaboratively with our hiring managers, partners and candidates to help find, attract, hire and onboard exceptional talent for our fast growing team.
You will be the main point of contact for our leadership team, candidates and partners for all things talent. Each day will bring new opportunities and you are are keen to bring your insatiable energy and enthusiasm to help Nest Wealth quickly scale and build a team that will help change the face of wealth management in North America.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
At Nest Wealth you will:
- Own and lead every aspect of the talent acquisition process from job descriptions, interviewing, evaluating, feedback, offers and onboarding
- Proactively build a pipeline of top talent through research, sourcing and networking - no “post and pray” for you
- Become a trusted advisor to the leadership team on how to build talented, impactful teams that align with our short and long term strategy
- Build, execute and iterate on processes and strategies that help us attract and secure exceptional talent and help us scale
- Bring obsessive focus to the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice
- Build and manage our employment brand across all channels, including social media and with partners like Best Workplaces, Glassdoor etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven success in a full cycle recruitment, fast paced technology environment. You have done and still do everything from job descriptions, to sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling, managing the funnel. etc.
- You are just as comfortable building strategy as you are rolling up your sleeves and delivering measurable, impactful results.
- Demonstrated laser focus on the candidate experience, how you treat people matters to you
- You have worked with senior leaders across an organization to help them build, scale and coach their teams in a high growth environment
- Strong track record of managing multiple competing priorities and tight timelines
- You are confident and have exceptional communication skills that will help you represent and build Nest Wealth’s employer brand through relationships, events, social media, networking events, etc.
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer:
- A competitive salary with customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building.
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.