Nest Wealth is on the look-out for a client focused Associate Portfolio Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to our Head of Operations, this individual will work with clients, advisors and internal partners to deliver professional investment management services. You will be responsible for working with the Portfolio Manager (PM) to recommend appropriate investment strategies to clients by understanding their goals and their risk tolerance.
As an Associate Portfolio Manager at Nest Wealth, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional service and advice to our existing and growing book of clients.
- Conducting phone calls and responding to emails with prospective clients who are looking to learn more about Nest Wealth.
- Working with our internal teams to support a large group of independent financial advisors and planners who refer clients to Nest Wealth.
- Researching and analysing ETFs to help the PMs develop asset allocation models that help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Collaborating with the customer experience team to ensure that clients are onboarded in a smooth and seamless way.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You have at least two years of relevant investment management experience supporting clients in a wealth management team.
- You have completed Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program or currently have the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation.
- You love speaking with clients about their investments and the goals they are working to achieve.
- You are passionate about ETFs as the future of the investment industry.
- You are currently registered or have previously been registered as an Associate Advising Representative (AAR) or Advising Representative (AR) with securities authorities in Canada
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer:
- A competitive salary with customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have
- ownership in what we’re building.
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruit for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.