Nest Wealth is looking for an influential and visionary professional with a strategic mind to lead the Sales and Marketing teams as Head of Growth. As Head of Growth, you will own the disruption of wealth management by transforming and implementing a results driven culture. This individual will create and execute the strategies that will support our ambitious growth objectives, attract clients, and drive brand and business development. As the Head of Growth at Nest Wealth, you will be the force behind the strategic direction of the Sales and Marketing team, leading by example and tapping into your expertise to elevate Nest Wealth’s brand and strategies for multiple B2C and B2B product lines. As a wealthtech thought leader and key member of our senior leadership team, you will also have the rare opportunity to make your mark on the wealth management industry as a whole.
As the Head of Growth at Nest Wealth, you will be responsible for:
- Elevating Nest Wealth’s overall strategy for multiple product lines, you will lead the creation and execution of all digital and traditional campaigns with the goal of driving down our cost of customer acquisition.
- Driving the strategic direction of our Sales and Marketing departments, you will create and set objectives, budgets, and business to marketing planning.
- Working with sales, product and marketing, you will research and evaluate new go-to-market channels and strategies, using relevant data to support your recommendations.
- Working closely with internal partners and senior leaders, you will define the direction of our brand according to new products and emerging audiences.
- Mentoring and coaching the Sales and Marketing teams in the achievement of key responsibilities, you will inspire and the teams to ensure they are delivering and reaching their goals. You will also guide and support their career development, manage expectations, and support them in the achievement of their personal performance objectives.
- Becoming an integral part of our senior leadership team, working closely with the other department heads and Nest Wealth’s CEO. You will lead and optimize the creative development process.
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You have 7-10 years of experience in growth marketing and sales strategy in a startup environment.
- You have experience mentoring, leading, or managing a large team.
- You’re ambitious and have a tendency to challenge the status quo. You don’t accept, “that's the way we’ve always done it.”
- You’re up-to-date with growth trends and like to stay ahead of the curve, always looking for what’s next.
- You are a brand advocate and understand the importance of brand architecture internally and externally.
- You like to get to the bottom of things to understand why some strategies work and others don’t. You spot connections and patterns others miss, and you’re able to make actionable suggestions based on what you see.
- You believe measurement is everything. You don’t publish anything that can’t be measured.
- You have built a framework informed by your extensive experience that guides the way you do your job, and you won't waste any time in making a significant impact on our organization.
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer:
- A competitive salary with customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building.
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.