We’re on a mission to change the way Canadians invest and plan for the future, and you could be part of the action. We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated individual to join our Nest Wealth Sales Team as a Business Development Rep, Advisor Solutions.
As a Sales professional at Nest Wealth, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the company bottom line by working with all types of financial advisors. You’ll liaise with independent advisors, insurance agents, dealers and MGAs to educate them on the benefits of moving to a digital wealth platform. You’ll have a strong appetite for outreach and ensure that all leads are followed up on and tracked to successful completion. The Business Development Rep uses daily phone contact to build relationships and increase sales.
At a fast-paced startup, no two days are ever the same. Here are some of the ways that you’ll be contributing to our industry-leading team:
- Actively prospects for new advisors by making outbound calls (70 dials/15 contacts per day) and sending emails
- Conducting webinars and demos for Advisors, Institutions & Employers.
- Keeping our CRM/reporting systems totally up to date by entering all activities
- Assist in the updating of the segmentation of the advisor base, maintaining contact with a specific segment to increase sales and adoption
- Helping with the activation and onboarding of new advisors and their clients as needed
- Improving our platforms by logging feedback and suggesting new features.
- Follows up on demos, webinars, roadshows, events, campaigns to close business and generate sales
- Ensuring all Nest Wealth events are well attended
- Collaborating with the Sales Support Associate, to determine priorities and tasks to be completed
- Assisting with the strategic plan for the advisor channel
- Assisting advisors with business building ideas, competitor analysis, financial planning and group retirement strategies
You’re a great fit for this role if...
- You are a self-starter with the ability to pick up the phone, conduct a great sales call, and identify and develop business opportunities.
- You are able to identify and analyze advisor needs, build rapport and partnerships, and provide timely follow up and information.
- You have 3+ years’ of experience in the wealth management industry as an advisor, inside sales rep, retail banking or insurance
- You have a passion for financial technology and financial planning, You are knowledgeable in products, markets, and regulatory frameworks
- You have experience working with CRM systems and LinkedIn
- You are a natural collaborator that’s excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally.
- You are super organized and have great attention to detail.
- You are passionate about the financial services industry and want to build a meaningful career in Sales.
- CSC or IFIC
- CFP designation would be an asset
In addition to joining a fantastic team, we offer:
- A competitive salary with customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building.
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.