Nest Wealth is Canada’s largest independent digital wealth management platform, offering both direct-to-investor and advanced business-to-business solutions. It’s an exciting time, as we are experiencing significant growth, and are looking to add a Customer Relationship Manager to join forces on our Product team.
We are located across the street from Roy Thomson Hall in the heart of the Entertainment District in downtown Toronto.
At Nest Wealth you'll be:
- Owning the customer experience and being the go-to person for multiple enterprise level clients
- Establishing yourself as a product expert, while providing exceptional service and advocating for customer experience improvements
- Having a close pulse on client needs in order to assist them in reaching their desired outcome
- Providing product onboarding and continued education/training throughout lifecycle
- Upholding a positive customer experience across the entire lifecycle to ensure customers maximize their ROI with our solution
- Acting as a strategic partner to customers by sharing industry trends to better leverage our product and identify new improvements or functionalities
- Participating in product roadmap planning with the product management team
What you'll bring to Nest Wealth:
- 5+ years of Product or Agency experience in an Account Director, Customer Success and/or similar, client facing role
- 2+ years of experience servicing enterprise level clients
- Exceptional customer service abilities, building rapport and gaining trust comes naturally to you
- A knack at communicating complex technical challenges and solutions in a simplistic and concise way
- A proactive and innovative approach to servicing client needs
- The ability to manage internal and external relationships to ensure a long-lasting positive customer experience
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer:
- A competitive salary with customizable extended health benefits and group savings (RRSP) plan.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building.
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.