Nest Wealth is looking for a talented and experienced professional to join our B2B solutions team. As a Digital Wealth Sales Executive, you will drive the international expansion of our Nest Wealth Pro platform.
Nest Wealth Pro is a global leader in wealth management technology for financial institutions. As the largest provider of digital wealth solutions in Canada and the fastest growing B2B platform in North America, Nest Wealth Pro enables financial institutions worldwide to enhance efficiencies, increase capacity, and drive greater client engagements to position their firm for market leadership.
As the Digital Wealth Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of Nest Wealth’s platform by financial institutions in the United States. You will act as a consultant to firms seeking to digitize their practices and you will provide education around Nest Wealth’s capabilities and the larger fintech landscape.
As Digital Wealth Sales Executive you will…
- Manage a dedicated sales territory and position the Nest Wealth Pro platform within high-priority distribution segments and firms
- Position yourself as a trusted partner and create opportunities for digital engagement with a diverse range of Nest Wealth partners
- Become an expert in the capabilities available through Nest Wealth Pro as well as in the modernization of financial institution practices through the adoption of digital advice technologies
- Demonstrate a strong commercial understanding of Nest Wealth’s digital solutions along with the broader fintech landscape
The Digital Wealth Sales Executive has…
- Existing relationships with broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, and/or banks in the United States
- Experience from a top-tier asset management, consulting, or financial services firm
- SaaS business development experience and a passion for technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- A self-starting personality and the disposition to take initiative and own your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to excel in client-facing roles
- Series 7 and 66 (or 6 and 65) licenses (nice to have)
In addition to joining a fantastic team, Nest Wealth offers:
- A yearly education budget
- Flexible hours
- Weekly catered team lunches and a fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- An employee stock option plan