Nest Wealth is looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the strategy and execution of data collection, analysis, insights, and reporting with the goal of driving business growth. If you have a passion for data and analytics and a desire to contribute to revolutionary financial products that are used by people all over the country, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, well-funded start-up and shape an industry-leading product. You’ll not only have a huge impact on the next phase of Nest Wealth’s growth but on the fintech industry as a whole.
We’ve accomplished a lot in the four short years since our founding and the sky’s the limit on what we’ll do next. You’ll be able to proudly say, “I helped build that!”
As a Data Engineer at Nest Wealth, you will...
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain data capture, discovery, and visualization technologies
- Work with raw data and take responsibility for recommending and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Leverage various data sources (internal and external) to conduct deep-dive analyses and paint a holistic picture
- Identify, measure, and determine key success metrics and recommend the right tools for measurement
- Ensure that the architecture is in place to support the requirements of the business
- Create analytics dashboards and automate reports with KPIs to support data-driven business decisions
- Work with internal stakeholders to assist with data acquisition, data-related technical challenges, and other analytics needs
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining, and production
A Data Engineer at Nest Wealth has...
- 3 years of software engineering experience with a strong focus on data engineering
- A passion for data and analytics and an interest in driving business results through actionable recommendations based on objective findings
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with MongoDB, MySQL, and Redshift
- Experience building scalable data pipelines (Streamsets would be ideal) and powerful reporting tools
- Extensive experience with third-party analytics vendors (Google Analytics), Facebook API, bid management platforms, etc.
- Passionate about data visualization and a penchant for building analytics dashboards and automating reports
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, Nest Wealth offers...
- A yearly education budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more). No matter what stage you’re at in your career, there’s always room to level up.
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- An employee stock option plan.