Did you know 13 million Canadians don't have access to save for their retirement through plans like a group RRSP program? That’s why we created Nest Wealth at Work -- a fully digital group RRSP solution that allows small to medium-size businesses to provide their employees with the opportunity to save for their future at no cost.
Nest Wealth is looking for a passionate senior business development associate with expertise in the RRSP space to join our team as the Head of Nest Wealth at Work. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact at a well-funded startup and bring an industry-leading product to millions of Canadians.
As the Head of Nest Wealth a Work, you will play a critical role in crafting and executing the sales strategy and fostering strategic partnerships. You will collaborate cross-functionally and play an invaluable, hands-on role in driving this line of business.
As the Head of Nest Wealth at Work you will...
- Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships to drive this line of business
- Take full responsibility for the P&L of the Nest Wealth at Work product line
- Generate new opportunities through outbound calls and dedicatedly following up with prospective clients/partners
- Develop an inbound lead campaign and scalable onboarding process
- Shape, define, and execute the entire sales strategy
- Represent Nest Wealth at industry events and grow a network of peers, partners, and industry contacts/associations
The Head of Nest Wealth at Work has...
- 4+ years of experience in business development and fostering strategic partnerships
- A vision about how to take a product like Nest Wealth at Work to market and how to sell at scale
- A consistent record of building, driving, and leading sales strategies
- An understanding of the Benefits, Payroll, and HR Solutions provider landscapes and/or existing relationships in these areas
- The initiative to develop innovative methods of reaching new business and build lucrative relationships
- A sincere passion for building meaningful, long-lasting relationships in business
- A knack for capturing Nest Wealth’s vision and inspiring sales prospects with what’s possible
- The ability to manage internal relationships to ensure the platform continues to be best in class
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to joining a fantastic team, we offer:
- A yearly educational budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more)
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them
- Full health benefits
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy
- Company events and other fun team outings
- An environment where you can have a huge impact