At Nest Wealth, we believe in making sophisticated, personalized, and transparent wealth management accessible to all Canadians. As the Head of Direct to Consumer Product, you will play a meaningful role in making this happen by driving our direct-to-consumer business.
Your challenge will be to build on the strong foundation of Nest Wealth’s B2C product and to help achieve our goal of improving the potential of this offering. You will develop a vision and make key decisions that champion the client and maximize business value. As the Head of Direct to Consumer Strategy, you will craft a strategy and translate it into tactical execution, taking this product to new heights.
Nest Wealth is looking for someone with a successful track record scaling a digital direct-to-consumer product with a strong foundation, as well as a deep understanding of all facets of the channel, from marketing to the actual product offering itself.
The Head of Direct to Consumer Product should also have:
- Proven success in a P&L responsibility position, preferably in a highly collaborative startup environment.
- Experience leading business operations to drive a consumer-facing product forward.
- Marketing experience and the ability to define messaging and branding strategies, preferably with a SaaS or digital product. Ideally, you will also have experience with competitive reviews, market and SWOT analysis, etc. and may have worked as (or alongside) a brand manager.
- Experience cultivating and using strategic partnerships to accelerate growth for the business.
- A knack for connecting with a consumer in the digital age and a passion for championing the customer internally.
- 5+ years’ experience in a product ownership, brand management, or business analysis focused role (or other relevant experience).
In addition to joining an excellent team, Nest Wealth offers:
- A yearly educational budget for your own professional goals (workshops, courses, conferences, classes, and more).
- Flexible hours. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them.
- Full health benefits.
- An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building.
- Weekly catered team lunches, a fully stocked fridge, and healthy snacks and fruits for everyone to enjoy.
- Company events and other fun team outings.
- An environment where you can have a huge impact.