nesto is Canada’s leading digital mortgage platform on a mission to revolutionize the Canadian mortgage landscape. Having recently raised an $11.5M Series A round of financing, we are poised to take the next step in our rapid scaling and growth to be Canada’s next fintech success story.
nesto is looking for a process-oriented Growth Operations Manager to support this rapid scaling of our business operations. You will work closely with nesto leadership to ensure operations teams are equipped with world class tools and technology and the accompanying processes that enable excellence.
In this high impact role you will leverage your analytical and soft skills in order to identify high potential opportunities, build convincing business cases and deliver on these complex projects. In parallel, you will lead the vision, growth and scaling of our Customer Success team as we continue to offer an outstanding customer experience.
- Leading cross-functional projects to deliver product, tech and process changes that empower Customer Success, Mortgage Advisor and Underwriting teams
- Designing CS team structure at scale and collaborating with our recruiting function to meet needs
- Developing Customer Success (CS) performance targets across efficiency, speed and quality metrics
- Managing long term staffing, coaching & development of CS team
- Ensuring the CS tech stack is optimized and leveraged for maximum output and proposing investments in new productivity tools
- Optimizing the use of operations tech platforms, with a particular focus on Salesforce reporting and process building
- Creating compelling content to improve the user experience across all nesto interactions
- Building powerful reporting for nesto leadership in strategy sessions and status updates
Your basic qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in management consulting or finance
- Highly analytical, master of structuring ideas and data into spreadsheets with an ability to quantify complex ideas into clear and compelling business cases
- Ability to prioritize effectively with strong organizational skills, time management and comfort operating in ambiguity
- Strong communicator in order to enact change across a growing organization
- English and French skills to rapidly build and iterate on customer facing content
- Process-oriented ethos, bringing solutions to problems that deliver today and at scale
- A curious mind to explore bold ideas, new technology and innovate smartly
Your nice to have qualifications:
- Track record of people management
- Experience extracting data with SQL or Python
- Salesforce reporting and configuration experience
What we offer:
- Contribute directly to shaping the experience that will modernize the Canadian mortgage industry
- Learn and be challenged daily by smart, hard-working and ambitious colleagues.
- Work on ambitious missions with a high calibre team
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Work from home, or from a beautiful sunny location in Old Montréal, next to cafés and restaurants
- As we recognize the importance of personal and family time, we offer flexible hours and great benefits
- Competitive base salary, variable compensation, and company stock options