nesto is looking for a Chief Product Officer to join its leadership team.
nesto is on a mission to offer a positive, empowering, and transparent property financing experience, simplified from start to finish.
Powered by our technology, we screen the whole market in seconds to find the most affordable mortgage while our commission-free experts provide customers with unbiased support along the process. People that are using our technology love it.
Our team is composed of designers, software engineers, and product people who work closely with our Mortgage Brokers, Underwriters, and Customer Success teams. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have a multi-disciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives.
Several projects are progressing in parallel at a high delivery pace.
There are also challenges of another kind: How do we ensure the right technical decisions are made? How do we develop and track the right engineering metrics? How do we empower everyone in the team to contribute to the process? How do we prioritize what to build next when there’s so much to do? Not all of these questions have answers, and that’s a big part of what makes it fun.
- Set long-term product strategy + Support partnerships;
- Design a world-class digital mortgage platform;
- Create functionalities that could be leveraged for different industries;
- Build strong customer relationships and establish an ongoing communication channel with all segments of users of the service;
- Improve funnel conversion for all channels in collaboration with the Head of Growth and Operations team;
- Design new features that will improve our processes efficiency;
- Incorporate cross-sell initiatives.
- 15+ years of experience as a CPO, VP Product, or Director of Product;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MBA preferred;
- Experience growing a successful technology company;
- Experience with B2B and B2C Product Management;
- Experience in creating new products and product bundles;
- Experience with white-label technology, co-branding, APIs, and Open Banking (asset);
- Strong knowledge or experience in financial products;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual (English-French);
- Located in Montreal or Toronto.
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to shape a product that is changing the mortgage industry;
- We offer competitive compensation, and all nesto employees are also equity holders;
- Our health benefits are great, plus they’re 100% funded by the company for you and your family starting day 1;
- Work remotely or from our office located in Old Montreal close to Square Victoria station.