nesto is on a mission to offer a positive, empowering, and transparent property financing experience, simplified from start to finish.
Powered by our technology, we screen the whole market in seconds to find the most affordable mortgage while our commission-free experts provide customers with unbiased support along the process. People that are using our technology love it.
Our team is composed of designers, software engineers, and product people who work closely with our Mortgage Brokers, Underwriters, and Customer Success teams. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have a multi-disciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives.
As a member of the executive team, the Chief Product Officer will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all of nesto’s product-related activities including establishing a product vision, product innovation, product development, product design, and building a strong product organization.
- Set long-term product strategy + Support partnerships;
- Design a world-class digital mortgage platform; contribute to vision and strategy, and translate it into a roadmap of key hypotheses:
- Create functionalities that could be leveraged for different industries; Incorporate cross-sell initiatives;
- Build strong customer relationships and establish an ongoing communication channel with all segments of users of the service;
- Deliver consumer insights to teams via focus groups, usability research, surveys, behavioral data, and A/B testing
- Build company-level trust in the product organization and evangelize the product management approach through cross-functional training
- Improve funnel conversion for all channels in collaboration with the Head of Growth and Operations team;
- Recruit experienced product leaders, and mentor the existing team
- Develop a strong understanding of the full spectrum of financial products fitting into our platform
- 15+ years of experience as a CPO, VP Product, or Director of Product;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MBA preferred;
- Experience growing a successful technology company;
- Experience with B2C Product Management;
- Experience with white-label technology, co-branding, APIs, and Open Banking (asset);
- Technology background, with a strong understanding of the economics and dynamics of products/markets with which you have experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in financial products;
- You have a preference for a hands-on and in-the-details approach over high-level management
- You are consumer obsessed – you enjoy running user testing, your approach is rooted in qualitative and quantitative methods applied to the entire product lifecycle and roadmap
- Excellent communication skills; Bilingual (English-French);
- Located in Montreal or Toronto.
What we offer
- We offer the opportunity to shape a product that is changing the Canadian mortgage industry;
- A team of bright, hard-working individuals that will help you grow
- We offer competitive compensation, and all nesto employees are also equity holders;
- Our health benefits are great, plus they’re 100% funded by the company for you and your family starting day 1;
- A generous time-off policy including 4 weeks of vacation
- Work remotely or from our office located in Old Montreal close to Square Victoria station.