nesto is looking for a high-potential Mortgage Assistant to join its growing team. nesto is currently building the smartest & simplest solutions to modernize the $1.5T Canadian mortgage industry and transform the way Canadians think about shopping for, buying, and using their homes.
To shape the fast growth of nesto, we are looking for a highly motivated, organized, quick-learning, fast-moving individual with excellent communication and customer service skills. You’ll get to play a crucial role in the early launch of our platform. This role will report directly to nesto’s Principal Broker & COO.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring outstanding interactions with mortgage clients and lending partners;
- Providing clients with best-in-class support with detailed and educational answers any of their questions;
- Ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met while organizing and preparing mortgage-related documents;
- Assisting the Financing Experience team with day to day operational tasks;
- Helping define a completely new customer journey tailored to technology and customer satisfaction;
- Working with clients throughout the lifetime of their application and supporting them throughout the process.
You’ll need to have:
- Organized, meticulous, sound thinker, ability to think on your feet, ability to thrive in a changing environment;
- Dynamic and outgoing personality;
- Strong desire to fulfill clients’ interest first and ultimately help people;
- Strong English & French communication skills;
- Experience in financial and/or customer service related field is an added asset;
- Keen sense of adaptability in regards to process change and willingness to improve the way we work;
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new platforms.
What we offer:
- Contribute directly to shaping the product that will modernize the Canadian mortgage industry;
- Learn and be challenged daily by smart, hard-working and ambitious colleagues;
- Receive training from a high caliber team;
- Opportunity for growth within the company;
- Work from a beautiful sunny location in Old Montréal, next to cafés and restaurants;