nesto is looking for a Mortgage Broker to join its growing team. nesto is currently building the smartest & simplest mortgage solution to transform the $1.3T Canadian mortgage industry. Our technology will transform the way Canadians think about shopping, buying and using their homes.
In order to shape the fast growth of nesto, we are looking for a highly motivated, organized, tech-savvy mortgage professional with excellent communication and customer service skills.
You’ll get to play a key role in our platform. This role will report directly to nesto’s Principal Broker & COO.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing best-in-class support & unbiased advice to leads;
- Helping define a completely new customer journey tailored around technology;
- Offering mortgage solutions by assessing financial situations, credit history and risk profiles;
- Ensuring mortgage applications are complete, and working closely with leads to resolve issues;
- Collect and review required documentation ;
- Structure files and negotiate (when necessary) with lenders regarding details and conditions.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience as a licensed mortgage professional;
- Ontario: Hold a current Mortgage Agent license AND/OR Upgraded Broker license;
- Quebec: Hold a current Mortgage Broker License;
- Bilingual (English-French);
- Organized, tech-savvy, self-starter and independent.
What we offer:
- Contribute directly to shaping the product that will transform the Canadian mortgage industry;
- Learn and be challenged daily by, hard-working and supportive colleagues;
- Receive a competitive salary and a top-tier benefits plan and a telemedicine for you and your family from day 1;
- Work from a beautiful sunny location in Old Montréal, next to cafés, restaurants;
- As we recognize the importance of personal and family time, we offer flexible hours.