When mortgage brokers are asked what they love so much about their job, the answer is unanimous: it’s all about helping people.
Now, imagine being able to spend every day doing what you love the most, without having to deal with any of the prospecting, underwriting or administrative duties.
Imagine working in an innovative environment where technology enables brokers like you to do everything quicker and better.
Imagine being able to offer your clients a truly positive, empowering, and transparent property financing experience, plus, the best rates on the market(bought down), and all this, without having to take a cut out of your own paycheck.
Imagine spending your day speaking with prequalified prime borrowers, and being able to handle 10 times the volume you’re used to, thanks to technology and your team of passionate and dedicated colleagues supporting you.
There is a new way to do mortgages, and it’s called, nesto!
Your day-to-day as a nesto broker:
- Your schedule is pre-filled with appointments;
- You provide best-in-class support & unbiased advice to potential customers;
- You offer mortgage solutions by assessing financial situations, credit history, and risk profiles;
- You review the preliminary provided documentation prior to your calls;
- You ensure mortgage applications are complete, working closely with borrowers to resolve any issues prior to submission;
- You structure files, set client expectations and identify potential obstacles within your submission notes;
- You then move onto to your next appointing knowing that the nesto Underwriters will get your file funded, keeping you in the loop as necessary;
- You will help transform the mortgage industry by helping define a completely new customer journey tailored around technology.
- Experience as a licensed mortgage professional;
- If Ontario: Hold a current Mortgage Agent license AND/OR Upgraded Broker license;
- If Quebec: Hold a current Mortgage Broker license
- Motivated by having an impact on the future of the mortgage industry.
What you’ll get:
- Base salary and clear, uncapped bonus structure;
- A great team: Learn and be challenged daily by supportive colleagues;
- Company stock options, a competitive salary, a top-tier benefits plan and a telemedicine service for you and your family from day 1;
- Quality of life: As we recognize the importance of personal and family time, we offer flexible hours and the possibility of working remotely.