Do you want to work for two of the most iconic franchises in all of sports? Come to NESN and work with the most talented broadcasting teams in the country.
We’re looking for an experienced full cycle recruiter to become part of our team, and to help us find our next rising stars. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruiting technical, digital and /or media roles with a strong track record of sourcing diverse candidates, building pipelines, and closing roles. If you have a passion for finding diverse and untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity to work on our core media offering as well as on our newly launched DTC (direct to consumer) media product, focused on live sports and original programming, NESN 360. At NESN, our people are our most important resource.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles
- Lead our recruiting processes with a focus on building a world class organization
- Creatively source diverse, passive candidates via a variety of methods and platforms
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with People team and managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Develop and release job postings on our ATS, which is Greenhouse, and online platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from scheduling interviews, prepping candidates and managers before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in Greenhouse
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience as either an in house or agency recruiter
- Prior experience filling technical, digital and/or media roles preferred
- Knowledgeable about sourcing techniques and creative recruiting approaches
- Knowledge of Greenhouse desired but not required
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn and other recruiting platforms to source and identify passive candidates
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Experience conducting interviews in multiple platforms (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Passion for “hunting”
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting top talent across all levels
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Must embrace the NESN Core Values, People, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Accountability, Passion and Social Responsibility.
NESN requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements.
Who We Are
NESN (New England Sports Network) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, and delivered to over 4 million homes throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National. The definitive source for New England sports programming, NESN consistently has been one of the top-rated regional sports networks in the country, with a reputation for innovative and award-winning production of sports events and specials.
Our professional environment is passionate, adaptable, creative, filled with aspiring individuals who are driven to grow with our company. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
NESN is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.