Do you want to work for two of the most iconic franchises in all of sports? Come to NESN and work with the most talented broadcasting teams in the country.
The NESN Social Media Producer will be responsible for developing and administering NESN’s social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and NESN. The Social Media Producer will also be responsible for collecting and reviewing social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work independently across departments ( Programming & Production, Marketing, Digital, Sales) to promote NESN brand awareness and engagement across social platforms
- Track performance across all channels and shape social media strategy with insights-driven approach
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve NESN marketing initiatives
- Moderate and engage with fans with positive and informative interaction
- Brainstorm and implement ways to grow NESN social media channels
- Identify social chatter in regards to cable signal, NESN APP or website issues and escalate them to the appropriate parties
- Work with Marketing in LOC messaging and engagement
- Monitor Pro-Product Games to post highlights and surrounding game organic content to social channels
- Research Social Trends and Best practices across the industry
- Work directly with NESN talent to re-share/engage with content as well as produce original content incorporating NESN on-air personalities
- Work closely with NESN Marketing to Execute Game/ Marketing/ and other programming Tune-In Promotion
- Manage Khoros tagging process and generate applicable reports
- Work with NESN Sales to brainstorm and execute social content and generate tracking reports
- Work with Red Sox and Bruins social media teams to strategize and share content
- Have a strong understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok + Twitter
- Experience running brand social media channels, creating editorial calendars, sourcing channel content, compiling reports and using a scheduling platform
- Proven success in launching and nurturing new social media channel(s) a MUST
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the sports media landscape; understanding of larger marketing mix and how social media and influencer marketing fit in
- Excellent writing skills, ability to write and edit communications materials for a wide range of audiences
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and manage multiple obligations
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team, as well as being a self-starter, owning a task from start to finish
- 1-3 years prior social media management experience at a brand, a digital agency, online publication, etc.
- Must embrace the NESN Core Values: People, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Social Responsibility.
NESN requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements.
Who We Are
NESN (New England Sports Network) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, and delivered to over 4 million homes throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National. The definitive source for New England sports programming, NESN consistently has been one of the top-rated regional sports networks in the country, with a reputation for innovative and award-winning production of sports events and specials.
Our professional environment is passionate, adaptable, creative, filled with aspiring individuals who are driven to grow with our company. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
NESN is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.