Do you want to work for two of the most iconic franchises in all of sports? Are you enthusiastic about being creative to help your clients achieve their goals? This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Come to NESN and work with the most talented broadcasting teams in the country.
Reporting to NESN’s Local Sales Manager, the Media Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for providing various levels of administrative support for the Local Media Sales and Partnerships Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain NESN’s advertising sales campaigns including order entry, revisions and trafficking of commercial units and other deliverables.
- Monitor and organize displaced inventory and provide make-goods to resolve outstanding inventory on a daily basis
- Coordinate sponsorship enhancements and advertiser integrations prior to on-air execution by working closely with account executives, marketing, creative services and programming
- Assist Local Account Executives with post buy analyses, sponsorship and element integration
- Interface via telephone and electronic communication with Fenway Sports Management
- Fielding inbound calls from internal and external partners and proactively assisting with requests.
- Distribute affidavit posts, contracts, invoices and exact times upon request
- Gather advertiser sponsorship examples via video capture and other methods, create high-quality one sheets for merchandising
- Develop and maintain proficiency with sales software tools - Wide Orbit, Strata, Volicon, Ariana, Media Monitors
- Create and update sales presentations using PowerPoint
- Provide a variety of administrative support
- Complete other related tasks/projects as necessary
- 1+ years of administrative experience; experience supporting a sales department would be a big plus; interest in learning advertising sales
- Proficient with MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; proven ability to learn and apply new software applications quickly; solid Internet research skills
- Superb organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work in a fast paced, matrixed loosely structure and collaborate across divisions.
- Must be self-starter who can effectively work both independently and with supervision within a team environment
- Must have a high level of professionalism, partnership mentality and positive attitude
- Must have good writing skills, including spelling and grammar
- Must embrace the NESN Core Values; People, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Accountability, Passion and Social Responsibility
Who We Are
NESN (New England Sports Network) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, and delivered to over 4 million homes throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National. The definitive source for New England sports programming, NESN consistently has been one of the top-rated regional sports networks in the country, with a reputation for innovative and award-winning production of sports events and specials.
Our professional environment is passionate, adaptable, creative, filled with aspiring individuals who are driven to grow with our company. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
NESN is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.